Office of the Internal Vice President
The mission of the Office of the Internal Vice President is to bring resources back to students in the most accessible manner. The office is one of the five executive branches in ASUCI. Our office oversees all internal operations of ASUCI which include new member recruitment, regular training or retreats, regular All ASUCI meetings and more to ensure respect and cohesion in the organization. The Internal Vice President serves as a student representative on various campus advisory boards.
Advocate for student resources and support various communities at UC Irvine! The Office of the Internal Vice President advocates for student resources on the administrative level and brings fun and engaging events for students to learn and engage with accessible resources. The office engages in various student resource topics such as sustainability project, student health and wellness, and community service while also focusing on recruitment and advocating for communities such as international, commuter, or transfer students. Whether you're interested in advocating for student resources or supporting these communities, there’s always a place for you under IVP! Apply now!!Apply Here
- Increase transparency within ASUCI and IVP to UCI overall
- Promote collaboration with on-campus organizations and resources as well as other offices within ASUCI
- Support and work more with marginalized communities including undocumented students, commuter students, transfer students, and international students
- Support students with impactful and interactive events and initiatives during remote learning and transitioning back to campus
- Promote and host events related to the overall wellness for students and living a healthy and balanced lifestyle
- Make ASUCI a more sustainable organization and promote/educate students on sustainability measures
- Host four (4) student-led courses including the new Healing to Enhance Awareness, Life Techniques, and Happiness (HEALTH) course and the established Anteater Cultural Awareness Program (ACAP), Student Transfer Engagement, Access, and Mentorship (STEAM) Program, and Visions Leadership, to provide students the opportunities to cultivate a community and develop leadership skills within ASUCI
- Full student representation on all campus advisory boards including the Anteater Recreation Center (ARC), the Bren Events Center, Bus Love, Student Health Insurance Advisory Committee (SHIAC), the Student Center, and The Hill
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!
Internal Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org || Office Hours: Mondays 5-6pm
Chiefs of Staff: email@example.com || Office Hours: Wednesdays & Thursdays 2-3pm
Director of Office Outreach: firstname.lastname@example.org || Office Hours: Mondays 11-3pm